- National Senior Certificate or equivalent NQF 4 Qualification with English and Mathematics
- Exceptional communication skills, coupled with passion for Pharmacy and enthusiasm for people.
- In-service training under qualified supervision
- Registration with the South African Pharmacy Council as a Basic or Post-basic Pharmacist
- Assistant on completion of the programme
- Monthly allowance of R1800.
- The selection process will include an entrance test, interview and employee risk assessments
- Preference will be given to persons with disability, ACI candidates.
- The above advert is subject to approved funding from HWSETA.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have a disability.
- Please indicate the nature of your disability on your CV
- Learnership and Internship – Grade 12
- Internship – Diploma / Degree in Finance, Administration, Human Resources or Accounting
- English proficiency
- Be a South African Citizen and be in possession of a valid SA ID book
- Stock control, general housekeeping and administrative tasks
- Be available for and participate in all learning and work experience required by learnership
- Comply with workplace policies and procedures
- Complete written assessment reports
- Attend all study periods and theoretical learning sessions with training provider and take all leaning
- conscientiously(approximate 35 days off site training per year)
- Managing stock according to guidelines of good pharmacy practice
- Work under supervision of pharmacist
- National senior certificate or equivalent NQF4 qualification with mathematics
- South African citizenship
- Computer skills
- Proficiency in the English language is essential
How to Apply
Become part of this 2 year Learnership Programme, by emailing your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate when applying your desired Eastern Cape Netcare hospital of choice.
- Netcare Greenacres Hospital
- Netcare Cuyler Hospital