To provide a 12 month work experience opportunity to graduates in the retail industry.
TVET N6 Diploma who have competed their 18 months theory as well as 18 months practical in one of the following fields and keen to work in Retail:
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Retail Management
Kindly Note: Only the above qualifications will be considered & must reside in the Cape Town area.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Computer literate
- Strong leadership abilities: Give recognition, support, direction and guidance. Service orientation.
- Management abilities: planning, organising and control.
- Sound decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- A willingness to learn
- Be self-motivated
- Be a team-player
- Willing to work retail hours
- Good communication skills
Howw to Apply
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your N6 Diploma to PEP Southern Division (email address) firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
PEP strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines.