Closing Date: 08 sept 2020
To achieve sales targets through the provision of superior service to all customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively when selling financial products over the telephone so that requirements are clearly conveyed and accurate feedback is obtained from prospective customers and reference sources
- Listen openly and objectively, clarifying where necessary, when attending to a range of customer enquiries/complaints to ensure that they are clearly understood
- Follow up and advise customer/line manager of actions initiated when necessary to resolve enquiries/complaints
- Use technology effectively when dealing with customers accounts so as to accurately and timeously capture the required information onto the appropriate systems to enhance customer delivery
- Ensure all relevant information required of customers is available when processing requests, thereby, ensuring accuracy and compliance with company procedures
- Monitor non-compliance issues and apply appropriate corrective action in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Maintain a clean and tidy work station to ensure a safe and effective working environment
- Comply with all procedures to prevent losses to the organisation, advising line promptly of any problems/malfunction with the equipment/resources
- Communicate control procedures to relevant parties and monitor results
- Identify and solve problems when dealing with customer accounts/ information so that appropriate actions are initiated to report discrepancies and prevent financial loss to the organisation
- Ensure knowledge and understanding of all Financial Services products in order to effectively negotiate with customers when selling the benefits
- Provide feedback to Line Manager on current / emerging trends to increase opportunities
- Participate in projects and provide feedback to relevant stakeholders and Line Manager in measuring service levels in each area of the business
- Evaluate out of line situations and ensure adherence to the Customer Service Policies and Procedures to prevent losses to the organisation
- Identify and solve problems by monitoring the immediate environment so that potential hazards or other irregularities are reported to Line Management or appropriate stakeholders
- Manage own personal development through performance management, IDP and talent management processes. Request training and feedback on performance and strive to improve based on these interventions
- Adhere to the Group’s values and leadership principles and understand and participate in Employer of Choice strategies and initiatives
- Take personal responsibility for all issues facing the department, work as a team and mentor /coach new employees as required
- Communicate with your line manager regularly and make recommendations on improving efficiencies in the department.
- Literacy & numeracy with Grade 12 as a minimum.
- FAIS Accreditation will be advantageous
- Integrates basic PC skills and is able to be trained with on job experience and exposure.
- Operates within regulated systems and procedures to standardised
- Provides Functional clerical, administrative or functional trainee support under guidance & supervision
- Able to perform a wide variety of clerical/Functional procedures which are clearly documented.
- Acts confidently & independently in supporting the Functional area. Possesses broad knowledge in the Functional area