DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IS LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO WORK IN HOSPITALS
Grade 10 (Std 08) certificate.
●The perfect applicant ought to have magnificent
relational and relational abilities
●Ability to work under strain when essential
●Ability to advance cleanliness inside the workplace Key
execution territories: Perform office cleaning
works by keeping PSIRA workplaces clean by any means
times, which incorporates: keeping the kitchen territories
spotless and clean consistently with the goal that wellbeing and
security benchmarks are clung to; cleaning grimy
mugs, glasses, containers, plates and so on from every one of the workplaces
furthermore, meeting rooms so that these are clean by any stretch of the imagination
times; cleaning workplaces, workstations, hardware
(counting PCs and PCs) meeting rooms
what’s more, meeting rooms
● Vacuum floors and covers,
void all office receptacles and supplant containers lining
● Perform office support works by guaranteeing
that furniture and apparatuses are in great working
conditions. Likewise incorporates: revealing missing or
harmed machines, offices, hardware and
furniture; watering plants as and when required
●Serve new water and tea/espresso to assigne
- Applicants are required to upload the following documents when they apply.
- Certified copies of ID, Matric certificates and driver’s license if applicable.
- Documents must have been certified within 3 months before submission.
- Any registration without supporting documents will be regarded as incomplete and the applicant will not be registered on the database.
- Applicants who are invited for training will be required to submit hard copies of the uploaded documents, together with proof of residence or an affidavit.
Stats SA will:
- Verify an applicant’s documents and/or reference checking will form part of the registration process.
- Subject short-listed applicants to a competency test and/or training assessment.
Please note the following:
- Statistics South Africa reserves the right to accept or reject an applicant’s registration
- Applicants in censuses and surveys will be appointed within their local communities as no transport will be provided.
- Applicants who previously registered on the HR contract database are welcomed to update their information accordingly.
- Applicant must disclose if he/she is a director/shareholder of a company or conducting any business as a sole proprietor.
- Applicant must disclose if his/her company is business with any government institution/municipality.
For any enquiries please contact: More Omphile 012 310 8504/ Moalusi Thato 012 337 6435/ Khoza Sarah 012 310 8097.
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally