Lesedi Mining Solutions and Resources seeks learners from public TVET Colleges who meet the following minimum requirements.
Only learners in the following disciplines may apply:
♠ Electrician ♠ Millwright ♠ Boilermaker ♠ Diesel Fitter ♠ Welding ♠ Fitter and Turner ♠ Rigger ♠ Instrument Mechanician ♠ Diesel Mechanic
- NCV Level – 4 in the appropriate Artisan Trade
- Must be South African
- Matric with Mathematics and English (Physical Science added advantage)
- Must be Medically fit
- Applicants should be from Ekurhuleni Municipality (Benoni, Brakpan, Daveyton, Kwa-Thema) and surrounding areas.
AEL offers bursaries to top students who want to be a part of a world class organisation with an international presence. These options are available to those studying towards a National Diploma in Mining Engineering and Bachelor of Technology in Mining Engineering qualifications.
Applications are considered from students who have completed their first year of study. Bursary students are also taken to the Goldfields Academy for their in-service training.
To qualify for a bursary or scholarship through AEL, applicants must:
- Be a South African citizen or permanent resident
- Be studying full time towards a National Diploma in Mining Engineering at a recognised educational institution
- Provide proof of academic results for recent and current educational studies
- An aggregate mark of 60% should be attained in the first year of study.
Are you made of sterner stuff? Are you ready to attack the future of explosives in mining under the leadership of the defined front runners in the industry?
If the answer to these questions is ‘yes’, click here – we want to hear from you!
- Monthly Stipend
- Tool box for training will be provided
Primary Job Purpose
The Engineering 18.2 Learner fulfils a shift role at the Engineering department. In conjunction with his / her team he / she is required to assist the artisan with routine tasks that he / she has been trained in.
He / she is to adhere to strictly safety rules & principles as per site specific and requirements.
Learnership Conditions for Successful Candidates
- Must be prepared to work underground / surface and in plants “dusty areas”.
How to Apply
Qualifying candidates may submit their CVs, Academic Records, Matric Certificates, Copy of IDs and College Certificates to Lesedi Mining Solutions and Resources at: email@example.com
NB: applicants should be from Ekurhuleni Municipality and surrounding areas.