Location: Glenvista, Gauteng
Rand Water invites applicants to apply for a Graduate Development Programme for the following disciplines:
- National Diploma / B. Degree Environmental Science
- B. Degree Legal / Risk Management / Internal Audit x 3
- BSc Computer Science / Information Technology
- National Diploma / BCom / BTech Total Quality Management / Operations
- Management x 2
- LLB x 3
- National Diploma in Watercare
- B.Degree Social Science / Social Work / Psychology
- Bsc / B.Eng Civil Engineering
- Bsc / B-Tech Electrical
- National Diploma Mechanical Engineering
- National Diploma Metallurgy Engineering
- BTech / BSc / B.Eng Metallurgy Engineering
- BTech / National Diploma Engineering Surveying
- National Diploma / B.Degree Nursing (Registered Nurse)
- Honours / Masters Degree Natural Science / Information Systems ( Data Analytics)
- South African citizens.
- Previously disadvantaged individuals (ACI).
- Applicants must have Matric and a suitable qualification within one of the aforementioned fields of study.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 (In line with NSDS III)
The following documents must accompany your application form:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of ID document
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate AND latest academic record
- Certified copies of qualification
As a graduate you will be exposed to the workplace and be provided with an opportunity to develop technical and professional competencies.
Rand Water Mandate and its contribution to the water sector
Communication skills (verbal and written)
Self-motivated and results – driven
How to Apply