ExecuJet is currently seeking suitably qualified persons to fill vacancies within the Maintenance division, based at Lanseria International Airport.
The main objective of the position is to obtain exposure to all parts of the apprenticeship program in order to qualify as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer as prescribed by the Transport SETA (TETA).
- Work with and under the supervision of an experienced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Familiarisation with aviation health and safety practices
- Familiarisation with SACAA and company documentation and procedures
- Assist with all ad hoc duties as assigned by the relevant manager
- Grade12/Matric with Mathematics (preferably obtained from a Technical High School)
- Successful completion of the 9 months technical training curriculum at an accredited training academy (Progress report/Test results must be submitted with application)
- No previous employment is required (experience in a technical environment would be an added advantage)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of responsibility and client focused
- Professional approach towards allocated duties
- Self-disciplined, with good planning and organising skills
- Ability to adapt (being flexible) to working conditions
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to cope with large volumes of work
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
How to Apply
Note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days of your application, please regard your application as unsuccessful.