|Old Mutual Insure is a leading short-term insurance company in Southern Africa. When you think short-term insurance, think Old Mutual Insure. We are known for our well trained, dedicated staff and excellent in-house training. Old Mutual Insure wants only the best employees to help deliver innovative short-term insurance products and outstanding service|
|To provide a quality administration service to the First Notification of Loss (FNOL) department and contribute to delivering a quality claims experience|
- Grade 12 Certificate
- National Diploma or BTech degree in Office Administration.
- Valid code B driver’s license.
- Computer literacy.
- Application Form
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound interpersonal relations.
- Ability to function independently without constant supervision.
How To Apply
Post: Stellenbosch Office, 46 Alexander Street, P.O Box 100, 7599 or
Post: Worcester Office, 51 Trappes Street, P.O Box 91, 6849
Enquiries: 0861 265 263