Provide Learner with the required exposure to institutional learning and workplace experience that will enable them to obtain an Artisan qualification at level 3 – 4 as registered on the NQF, thus meeting the needs and requirements of the Anglo American Platinum “operations”. In addition it provides the relevant information needed to journey this qualification to help ensure that “on – and off the-job training” in apprenticeship is successful for all involved.
Apprentices are required to adhere to all legislative requirements specified in the Learning agreement.
Responsibility to know what is involved in their trade, to learn and to apply their skills and to serve the employer’s productivity needs to the best of their ability.
Responsibility to take control of their training, to ask questions and seek answers.
Demonstrate ability and competence as per apprenticeship requirements within the scheduled duration of 3 years.
Apprenticeship programme trains and develops workers to meet industry standards for a given trade occupation.
Programs combine progressively challenging tasks, learned and practiced on-the-job and with classroom training.
- Minimum Grade 12 with Maths and Natural Science or N2 (4 Subjects – Trade specific)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Communication in English
- Completed engineering assistant phase 1 and phase 2 training
- Psychometric assessment
How To Apply
- Please email your updated cv with copies of all relevant qualifications and/or licenses to email@example.com
- Your Application form, CV and supporting documents must be in one attachment not be larger than 15MB
- If you do not receive feedback on your application within 6 weeks of closing date of the role, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Communication will be with shortlisted candidates only.